Random facts about me
1. I hate spiders.
2. Snakes are cool though.
3. My favorite cuisine is Mexican. Specifically chimichangas
4. I’m 4’11”.
5. I don’t mind being short though.
6. My passion is photography.
7. I am a horror movie fan. I mainly like horror movies from the 70’s-current.
8. I’m sensitive but don’t usually show that side of myself. If you hurt my feelings, I probably won’t tell you.
9. I’m extremely introverted.
10. I’m also shy so I don’t make friends easily.
11. People who know me would never take me for being shy though.
12. I met my husband at a car wash when I was 20 and he was 19.
13. My favorite color is purple.
14. I have a step daughter that I just found out about in 2014 (well actually my husband didn’t know either, long story)
15. My step daughter has a 2 year old so that makes me a grandmother..eek. She calls me “Mimi”.
16. I don’t get along with my mother-in-law but I don’t hate her.
17. Coloring is a hobby of mine. I have liked it even before it became the latest fad.
18. I am a geek. I love all things Marvel and DC. I’m also a Star Wars fan.
19. Computers are a huge interest of mine. I’ve been working with them since I was in jr high.
20. I am extremely critical of my photography.
Well there you have it, 20 random facts about me that you probably didn’t want to know LOL. I hope it was at least somewhat interesting!