I tend to be the kind of person who will get into tv shows for a few seasons and then lose interest. Then there are some shows that I just need to catch up on. So here’s my top list of shows I think you should check out, in no particular order.
1. The Mist: It’s first on the list because I just started watching it. It’s based on the Stephen King book. So far, it’s very different from the movie, which I didn’t really like,mainly because of the end. But the show looks like it has promise.
2. The Flash: I’m a big fan of super hero show/movies, but I know people who aren’t big superhero fans who like this show. Grant Gustin is plays a great Flash and the story lines are always engaging.
3. Riverdale: Based on the Archie comics, which I’ve never read but I know about them. I mean, who doesn’t. From what I’ve seen, Riverdale is darker than the comics and I think that’s a good thing. I have gotten hooked on this show and binge watched it on Netflix.
4. Little Women of LA: File this show under “guilty pleasures”. It’s one of the few reality shows I enjoy. My favorite on the show is Terra. I just love her spunky attitude. I could defintely see myself hanging out with her.
5. Stranger Things: If you don’t get Netflix for anything other than to watch this show, you won’t be disappointed. It’s one of those shows that pulls you in and leaves you wanting more.
6. Arrow: Yes, another super hero show. Oliver Queen, a rich super hero who is great wtih a bow and arrow and also the ladies. This show crosses over with a few other superhero shows on the CW, including The Flash.
Well, that’s it, that’s my list. Are there any tv shows you think I should check out? Leave me a comment and let me know which one(s).